Our as-new refurbishment process restores customers’ seals to their original functionality, saving them the cost of replacement hardware, staffed by highly skilled technical specialists; our refurbishment service offers a cost-effective and environmentally sound alternative to purchasing new seals.
Quality and customer service are the highest priority at our refurbishment centers. Every repair location is staffed by fully-trained, highly-experienced mechanical seal engineers and technicians, and their experience translates into a quality of service.
Our centers offer a range of industry-leading seal refurbishment services:
- Emergency Seal Repair Service
- Condition reporting and seal failure analysis to provide evidence of potential process or equipment problems
- Refurbishment of virtually all mechanical seal variants, including those manufactured by competitors
- Provision of replacement wear-parts, including wear-parts for competitors’ seals
- Pressure testing to specific requirements, including API 682
- Replacement soft faces
- Replacement hard faces in Ceramic, Tungsten Carbide, and Silicon Carbide
- Specialist coating service including Chrome-Oxide, HVOF, Laser welding, and stainless steels
- Precise measurement of wear-parts using coordinate measuring machines and other methods