Our Rubber Expansion Joints offer superior performance, reliability, and service life, resulting in improved plant safety and increased mechanical integrity of the equipment. As specifically engineered products that are inserted in a rigid piping system. All of our expansion joints carry safety ratings that exceed product specifications in areas such as pressure and movement. Non-metallic expansion joints and flexible couplings are ideally suited for a wide variety of industries.
- Natural rubber
Design Ranges :
- Test pressures up to 24 bars for sizes up to 300 NB.
- Cyclic movement for 5000 cycles under design pressure conducted on sizes 1600NB, 2100NB,&2200NB.
- Safety factor builds in up to 4:1.
- Low spring rates.
- In-house hydro and vacuum test
- In-house movement test facility.
- Rheometer to check the cure characteristic behavior of the rubber compounds.
- Autoclaves/presses for curing.
Features & Benefits :
- Absorb movement
- Improve thermal stability
- Relieve system strain due to thermal change, load stress, pumping surges, wear of settling
- Reduce mechanical noise
- Compensate for misalignment
- Eliminate electrolysis between dissimilar metals